'SiCKO' Health Care CardAs seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
You now have the opportunity to print and carry your very own "'SiCKO' Health Care Card." Playing the 'SiCKO' card has worked for a family in DeBary, Florida, whose daughter suffered profound hearing loss and was denied a cochlear implant. Her father sent a letter to Cigna asking, "has your CEO ever been in a film before?" Before he knew it, his daughter's denial was overturned. It also worked for a family in Flint, Michigan who was stuck with a $66,000 medical bill until they posted their healthcare horror story on YouTube. Click here to see what happened next.
Download the PDF of the card below and follow these simple guidelines:
- Carry the card in your wallet with your insurance card.
- If denied treatment, show your SiCKO card to your doctor/insurer.
- Ask your insurer if they'd like to be in Michael Moore's next movie, DVD, or appear on MichaelMoore.com.
- Tell them that, if denied, you will seek coverage from your local media.
- E-mail your story to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"There's nothing like a little blackmail." -- Chris Matthews, host of MSNBC's Hardball on the 'SiCKO' Health Care Card