1. TAKE ACTION: Click here to join a SiCKO-Cure Road Show event in your area. If you can't make it, click here to donate.
2. Download your very own "'SiCKO' Health Care Card" so when your insurance company says 'no,' you can say 'yes.'
3. Make it your personal mission to convince your congressperson to become a cosponsor of the United States National Health Insurance Act (H.R. 676 text) by MORNING!
If your congressperson isn't on the list, click here and tell them to support the United States National Health Insurance Act. Tally: One sponsor,
76 cosponsors 90 cosponsors!
4. Insist that the presidential candidates call for free, universal health care -- write them letters, call them on the phone!
5. Sign this petition urging your congresspeople to pass the United States National Health Insurance Act so that all individuals residing in the United States can receive high quality, affordable health care services. If you live in California, tell your legislature to pass the California Universal Health Care Act (S.B. 840 text), which was vetoed by Governor Schwarzenegger last year.
6 . Post a YouTube video of your health care horror story (Clayton Redfield did and Look What Happened!). Don't forget to mention the name of your insurance company. We'll post some more of them on the website.
8. Your organization can sponsor a screening.
9. Band together with organizations to bring down private, for-profit health insurance companies.
10. "If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people," says Tony Benn in 'SiCKO.' CodePink agrees and we have a feeling you do, too. If you prefer to see healthy people instead of dead ones, join forces with the lovely ladies of CodePink.
11. Eat fruits and vegetables and walk around.